Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploading from iPod to PC

• 07-08-2005 4:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

I'm in the US on a J1 work visa. I bought an iPod over here and spent a good 5 hours putting my CDs onto a computer in my appartment. I'm just wondering, will I be ok bringing my iPod back to Ireland, installing iTunes on my home PC and uploading my songs from my iPod onto my home PC or do I have to start the whole ripping process all over again?!

Please help. Thanks.

Comments

google for ephpod. that will do it for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you're going to have to use a third party program like the one Jabba suggested, apple are so fussy about copyright that you cannot upload songs from your ipod back to a computer using iTunes

you could possibly zip them and but that on the ipod as a removable drive but that just waste space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

I used copypod before worked great for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Teg Veece

Thanks for the help. I'll try em out and let ye know how I get on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement