Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinga's voting number not working in Ireland

Options
  • 07-08-2005 7:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

when dialled the following recorded message is played

"Thank you for calling Big Brother. This person is not up for the public vote this week."

the number is correct (1580712017) so there are no mistakes being made when i dial it.

this has been the case since Friday when all the other lines were working normally.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

What are the numbers for voting from Ireland? Haven't seen them anywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭TheIceMaker

You can't vote for Anthony either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Have any of you emailed C4 about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

someone gave me their helpline on the digital spy forum which i rang yesterday, got a snotty ould wan on the phone who said that they would "report it"

The like remained closed all day yesterday but was open this morning.

Leaving her line closed for three days left her at a disadvantage and I hope there is a statement from channel 4

the fact that anthony's number wasnt workingproperly either is a disgrace as well, especially as there would likely be more people voting for him and being charged for it.

channel 4 never answer viewer queries, I had to get onto trading standards in the UK before they actually replied to an e-mail when my webstream wasnt working properly.

maybe a call to one of the competing media outlets would make them choke out a statement on what they are going to do about the fact that Makosi Craig and Eugene have had a three day advantage with the voting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Hmm, could this be a conspiracy....Maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I sit worth contacting a national newspaper and highlighting the fact? I think thats shocking, they've probably fiddled so Eugene wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I would highly doubt the amount of votes for Kinga from Ireland would have a major impact on the outcome

Advertisement