Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you still find it hard to believe?!

Options
  • 07-08-2005 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

is it just me or does every1 still find it hard to belive that we've done our leavin. its done, finished! rember back in 3rd year when you tought the junior was a MASSIVE deal. then in 5th year you realise for the first time that you have the leavin the following year.
    i remember leavin the side door of my school saying goodbye to friends for the summer holidays and then walkin down the hill to the bus thinkin, this time year i'll be studyin for the leavin so i better enjoy this summer.
    AND NOW IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!
    when we get these results (im absolutely dreading my maths result by the way, so afraid of it.........but thats another whole story) we will finally b able to put this rotten hard chapter of our lives behind us once and for all and forget about this nightmare.
    so i'd just like to say it hasnt been fun enterin this forum for the last 8 months and talkin to you all but i hope you all get what you want and have a happy life without the leavin hanging over your head like a violent thunder storm.
    I dont even feel sorry for next years lc's cos they are going to have far easier exams (maths) than what we had to put up with.
    bye!

Advertisement