Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISSF Pistol Shooting????

Options
  • 07-08-2005 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone made any noises in ISSF circles about small bore pistol shooting yet?
    Is anyone doing any coaching or can anyone reccommend a good coach/Range/club etc.?
    Seems to be a lot of pistol shooters making their way out there without any help or guidance.....I would certainly appreciate the opportunity to learn and compete before I learn all the bad habits that take forever to break!!

Vinnie
    (singlehanded.........just like when I was a young boy!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

So far as I can tell Vinnie, the NTSA's done very little towards ISSF pistol shooting. I've heard nothing from the pistol coordinator, and the only range I know of in the Republic which is building a pistol range for ISSF pistol shooting is Rathdrum. :(

Advertisement