Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Al Queda - Why don't they bomb something we don't like, such as the Inland Revenue.

Options
  • 07-08-2005 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭

Just talking in the pub last night

Al Queda as we all know are a bunch of cowards. I hate their guts. They terrorise the ordinary hard working people who go about their day to day business.

Then you have the Inland Revenue, Revenue Commissioners, or in America the IRS. I hate their guts. They terrorise the ordinary hard working people who go about their day to day business.

Now, why does'nt Al Queda do us all a favour. Plant a great big ****ing bomb in the respective headquarters of these places. Screw up their accounts. **** up a few VAT systems. Hack their website, a DDOS attack, anything. They are glorified scum of the earth as well.

I mean......at least they'd be dealing with an organisation that we all loathe hate and despise, and give us all a smile at the same time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

This has the one of the worst threads I have seen on here in ages. I unbanned you to post tripe like this. If I see another thread of "After Hours" quality I will be extremely displeased.

In the meantime this thread is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement