Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLAIN Burgers

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Wow, that's pretty smart reasoning. So I guess you don't know where Baghdad is then? It's not like you ever go there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no you are just wrong.

not even their 'chips'.
    hey look i can make up stupid comments too...

when i said their 'chip's i meant their version of chips which is fries...tekkit.

Wow, that's pretty smart reasoning. So I guess you don't know where Baghdad is then? It's not like you ever go there.

oh thats a clever comment,do you know where everywhere in the world is?
    really you dont you say...but i thought you must know where everywhere is even if you dont go there?
    how much is a cheeseburger with rasher in burgerking or mcdonalds or anywhere...surely you who are so quick to make stupid comments to make himself fell big know everything?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

hey look i can make up stupid comments too...
    Indeed.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yes thats why i said it,thanks for agreeing though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Stekelly wrote:
    So if he'd chosen BK to do the film about THEY would have been the devil and your feelings for mcdonalds may have thawd. Eating only apples all day wil probably kill you, but you dont see anyone making a film about that.

the man actually has a point,you could go on a diet of nothing but steak,or possibly of nothing but a certain type of veg and your body would be in bits after a month of such a small dietry span

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

i dont eat in mc.donalds as i am vege
    i dont like meat!!!

Gileadi wrote:
    the man actually has a point,you could go on a diet of nothing but steak,or possibly of nothing but a certain type of veg and your body would be in bits after a month of such a small dietry span
    heh yes you could eat steak all day and night and die :) but then again steak doesnt advertise as having things like healthy breakfasts and salads and having an all round menu while their food will infact be very detrimental to your health.

EDIT: oh and after a month of eating mcdonalds various foods you should be absolutely fine since it should be varied enough under that short timespan,if the food was infact what it was made out to be.if you have a friend working in mcdonalds they can verify what kinda **** that is in there and they definately wont eat there themselves,in my friends' cases anyways.
    i dont eat in mc.donalds as i am vege
    i dont like meat!!!

i am a vegetarian too but i daresay there is very little meat in mcdonalds ;)

there are much better reasons not to go near the place.

i am a vegetarian too but i daresay there is very little meat in mcdonalds ;)

there are much better reasons not to go near the place.

i agree my friends eat there.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh horrible just horrible

THEZAPPA wrote:
    i agree my friends eat there.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh horrible just horrible
    heh last time i was there my friend puked up, i would ove the job of cleaning that!(i bought food elsewhere and brought it in)

sehr sehr gut!i do that myself and then they get jealous about the food i have !!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Tha Gopher wrote:
    God your some twat

BK feed the troops? Last time I checked soldiers in Iraq ate microwaved chicken and rice and other poor tasting crap out of bags, not Chicken Royales and Whoppers. And even if they do have a share in whatever company provides this, so what? If you are so ethical, never drink alcohol again, as alcohol destroys some peoples lives. Never use an illegal drug- it was grown by a peasant who sold it for a fraction of its Irish price, and was imported here by some pretty violent people.
    See? Dont moralise on one front but not another

As for how its done, when you tell the cashier you want a plain hamburger say, what is called a grill slip comes out of a printer in the back area, basically a receipt saying, for example, one hamburger PLAIN. They usually shout the order back anyway to make sure you got it.

Then its either made or, as the one I work in does at peak times, they already have a good amount of plain burgers sitting in the back of the heater.

I have to laugh at the "healthy option" in mackers. You should see the amount of grease that comes off the grilled chicken

Tar.Aldarion, yoiur attitude to decent fast food is boring me to tears. Face it, whether its fast food, alcohol, drugs, sitting out in the sun, riding some bird you just met, swimming in the Irish Sea, there isnt one thing in this life enjoyable that is particularly good for your health. Basically anything fun is hazardous. Just live with it

Mind you, McDonalds pay is utter sh1te compared to people in other menial jobs who dont work half as hard

I'm not the one flipping burgers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

Blub2k4 wrote:
    I'm not the one flipping burgers.

ROFL

He shoots...... HE SCORES!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

god almighty.

you would all start fights in empty rooms.

who gives a flying monkey if you like mcdonalds, BK, or a big kahoona burger.

they are opinions, not laws. get used to other people thinking differently.

if you want to have a discussion on plain burgers, then please, feel free to start a new thread. this one is closed becuase you are all bloody children today.

oh, and FYI, i hate burgerking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement