Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French help and translations from a professional

• 07-08-2005 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Dear Group,

I have a BA in French and German, an MA in French literature and an MA in translation studies and I was wondering if any of you guys would want me to help you out in some way. Minimum fee of course. I am a qualified translator so translations come easy to me now.

Just reply to this thread or either send me a private message and I'll get down to the work.

Also, if any of ye are living in Galway, I'll be free to give grinds very soon too.

á plus,
    :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

hi neadla,

im looking to get a rough jist of the following...

http://fr.forums.sonofanzine.com/apprendre/mailing_forums/index,idtopic,110412.html

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 neadla

Well they use a lot of french jargon but basically they are discussing various "ampli", which I guess is the short for amplifier. They discuss price, availability, and quality. My guess is that they are into software engineering and their hobby is to discuss various software.

Hope that helps

Sinéad :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

From they way they were talking about components and their nuances, I would have thought they were all audiophiles! Apparently the TA2400 power amp is good at that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 neadla

Well to be honest I'm a literary translator so I wouldn't really know about how good that product was or not. Apparently it was better than the rest and did have a good price. Interested in it or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

well, seems that is a good compromise price/quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement