Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pure gold just on Sky Sports News

• 07-08-2005 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

The presenter just asked the arsenal fans to sing an arsenal song, which they did so almost instantly.
    Then he turned to the Chelsea fans, asked them to sing a song.
    One guy started to try and chant Chelsea, which failed.
    Then some guy started to try and sing champiola, which also failed.

And people say there are real Chelsea supporters :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Haha, i seen that too. 'err well win with less points but it will be easier' i swore i heard one fan say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I remember Sky News did a live report a few hours before kickoff at this years FA Cup final.
    The reporter was outside a pub with Arsenal fans everywhere.
    They were chanting a few "Come on the Arsenal" songs, when you could hear someone start chanting "who the f**k are Man Utd!!".
    Within 3 seconds, every Arsenal fan was chanting it, and the live broadcast got cut short, with the 2 studio presenters looking very embarressed!
    Gotta love those live broadcasts! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

if i didnt know better i would swear PHB is anti chelsea :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,982 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Gileadi wrote:
    if i didnt know better i would swear PHB is anti chelsea :p

now now.........to be fair its more of an anti Premiership rivals thing . ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

PHB wrote:
    The presenter just asked the arsenal fans to sing an arsenal song, which they did so almost instantly.
    Then he turned to the Chelsea fans, asked them to sing a song.
    One guy started to try and chant Chelsea, which failed.
    Then some guy started to try and sing champiola, which also failed.

And people say there are real Chelsea supporters :)

Champiola? :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement