Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Cuba last night?

Options
  • 07-08-2005 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Were you upstairs? If so, you might have seen the drunken antics of my friends and I. My friend spilled my drink, we were drunk, I ripped a bit of his t-shirt, then this other guy came over, ripped the entire shirt off his back, and flung it onto the dancefloor.

So my friend was huddling topless in the corner, with absolutely nothing to wear, and half the place was laughing at him. He's a really skinny guy with red hair and glasses, quite young looking, if you can imagine that. He ended up borrowing someones jacket until later, strolling around Cuba baking alive in an Adidas sports jacket cannot be very comfortable though I'd imagine.

His name on boards is Redhairedguy incidentally.

Anyone happen to see this escapade?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Wheely

I was in Cuba last night and Im now ripping that I wasnt upstairs cos that sounds f**king hilarious! Oh well, moe's the pity!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

brilliant!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

That's some hilarious ****. I'm well disappointed that I didn't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

that is ****ing CLASSIC.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Who was the tosser who ripped the shirt off him?
    Did you give him a kicking for it? If not, you're not exactly what most people would consider friends with the red-haired lad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SyxPak wrote:
    Who was the tosser who ripped the shirt off him?
    Did you give him a kicking for it? If not, you're not exactly what most people would consider friends with the red-haired lad.

The guy that fully ripped it off and threw it onto the dancefloor isn't really a friend, more like a friend of friends, but he's a sound guy usually. Tbh, all we could do was fall over laughing, it was just so funny to see him trying to huddle away, so no-one or the bouncers would see him....and he had the ghetto thing going on, with his jocks pulled up around his waist....god it was hilarious stuff...

....luckily, he was able to change into a spare shirt a short while later. Shoulda taken a picture with my phone, but I was just too drunk for it to cross my mind.

Heres a picture of the guy from about a year ago...

http://tn2.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/082/c/7/Fool_of_a_Took.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Twas quite a rough night!

i'll admit, it must have looked funny, but when it's your favourite t-shirt, and you are topless in Cuba.... You tend not to see the funny side of it!

I also lost my solid silver chain and my ATM card..... Damn you mobile!!! Damn you and your shot drinking antics!!!!

Was quite sick in the morning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Was in Cuba during the races, it was the Wednesday night I think. Seemed like a bit of a dive.

The funniest thing though was some fella break dancing in front of everyone thinking he was THE man, but then when everyone else started dancing, he couldn't pull a bird.

The look of shock on his face when even the most minging bird in the joint wouldn't touch him was classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

He'd caught the Super-AIDS™ from watching that Run DMC Vs. Jason Nevins video too many times.

Advertisement