Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aniston Vs Jolie?!

Options
  • 07-08-2005 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Whilst sipping on my annual thimble of wine on friday evening last, the subject of the opposite sex came up in the conversation between three of my male friends and myself. Lads, if you HAD to spend the rest of your life (for what ever reason) with Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie, who would you choose? I chose Aniston where as my friends all chose Jolie. After minutes of arguing my case, they stuck to their first decision. Surely Jolie is a nightmare and Aniston is a sweetheart? Am I misguided in my thinking?
    Secondly, we talked about who we reckoned were Ireland's sexiest women? Again our suggestions were poles apart. My few choices were Miriam O Callaghan, Deirdre O Kane and Grainne Ni Seoige. None of which would have 'come near' my friends' list. They all agreed on Amanda Brunker though. Say no more. SOME HELP PLEASE!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

YES, at last someone with sense!!!

Jennifer Aniston AND Miriam O'Callaghan (drool) at the same time, all the time. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I notice your message is addressed to 'lads', but I'm sure you mean both genders. Although I am a heterosexual female, I am able to tell when a woman is hot and, believe me, Angelina out-hots Jennifer no end. Plus, while Angelina may seem a bit dangerous and unpredictable, Jennifer, while nice and everything, seems sickeningly wholesome and girlie and rather self-obsessed. A bit too concerned about her complexion, hair, nails and whatever is in fashion. She's not exactly what you'd call an individual. Whereas Angelina - now there's a woman to relate to! She may have been a bit silly when she was younger with all that funeral parlour, swapping blood stuff, but that was just a childish phase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

So which one would you see on the floor at Phantasm sporting their brand new Phantom t-shirt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

BrianD wrote:
    So which one would you see on the floor at Phantasm sporting their brand new Phantom t-shirt?
    shameless!
    (it'd be angelina though wouldn't it? shes got the better rack)
    I dunno I think I might choose to spend my life with Aniston...seems a bit more...normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭miss serena

Smurfpiss wrote:
    I dunno I think I might choose to spend my life with Aniston...seems a bit more...normal.

Yeah, I dunno about the rest of ye, but I'd feel pretty inadequate beside Angelina! Then again how could you follow Brad Pitt as a partner?! That is a conundrum!! :confused:;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire_bear

angelina may seem sort of ... wild... but i doubt she is, she adopted two children and therefore has to live responsibly and lokk after her kids.i mean she's never seen out clubbing and stuff (i'll leave 'and stuff' to the guys' imaginations)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭QM79

In fairness she probably has a lot of help with the kids, ie Childminders and the like. However you are right you never see her out much. When is the last time you saw her at Phantasm? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭JackHyland

That is indeed a pickle. Would have to choose Jennifer Aniston 'cause she seems quite sound and those outfits she wore in 'Friends' helped me through some tough times ;) Jolie has a funny head on her and her long arms would draw attention from her brand new Phantom FM T-shirt. Don't think the 'Tomb raider' boobs were her own either. She was probably trying to smuggle a couple of orphans into the States.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

chicken breast orphans?

Advertisement