Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best DJ in Dublin?

• 07-08-2005 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

Who do you think plays the best set in a commercial club or pub in Dublin? I think the Saturday night DJs in the Palace and Club M are excellent.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

The Spirit DJ's are amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 latenighttalk

Tom O'Brannigain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭madfistbt

Dj mr kipling is a name to look out for, hes currently working the Pod. He really sets an atmosphere of uniqness and provides a deadly buzz with his alterego mixing styles. I think he could be big stateside providing he remembers where he came from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

ClareBear wrote:
    The Spirit DJ's are amazing.

haha!!
    the music in spirit is terrible, spirit is such a **** club now, good for a year or two when it first opened and look what happened!!
    full of ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 CLAIRE22222

frank jez!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

haha!!
    the music in spirit is terrible, spirit is such a **** club now, good for a year or two when it first opened and look what happened!!
    full of ****!

what are you on about? you must be a drunken fool. did you see them at oxegen this year? out of this world man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭weak infant

the music in spirit is not great. the set they put on at oxegen is nothing like the music in spirit at all. i was well surprised. i've never seen those two (scott mc naughton & excuse my ignorance) on in spirit at the same time. the oxegen set was not commercial club or pub music either.

but then, funnily enough, as you really like commercial music then spirit is probably your best bet.
    best night of commercial music i ever enjoyed was in red box on a wednesday (2.50 a pint) in the middle of summer after getting results. but they don't do that night anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Dopey

Larry Gogan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Bodytonic
    It's Digitonic time which means Soul AD, Keith O'Reilly and Alan Nous showing off future DJ-ing methods including Traktor and Abelton Live. Don't fret, there will always be room for DJs. Wax 11pm €8 01-6770014
    Shameless promotion!! My brother Keith O'Reilly and good mate Scott McNaughton have been putting on underground clubs and parties for years. Well worth checkin out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Lilly81

Dopey wrote:
    Larry Gogan.

me too! lol :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement