Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God of War - any good?

Options
  • 07-08-2005 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

Heard about this game on PS2. Is it any good?

Looked up the review on IGN and it got 9.8/10. What type of game is it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Yes, buy it.

10/10 IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Buy it you fool. Best game for the PS2 in along time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

its one of the best games ever made for the PS2

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

its amazing. Lots of great exras when you win it. Like extras on a DVD. I am replaying it on God Mode at the moment. Amazing graphics, amazing story and amazing gameplay. One of the best games I have played in a long, long time.

Moo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭andyps2.5

Its good alright. the sences are cool, the sound is cool and the gameplay is cool. only problem is you spend more time looking for pandoras box then anything else. but if you can overlook that then it is the best ps2 game yet. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got it today superb game, cant wait till kiddies go bed before i can play some more :D

kdjac

Advertisement