Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTT WoW US Serial for Europe Serial

Options
  • 07-08-2005 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

as the topic says, im done with US WoW and ive sold my character on there, and me and a friend have decided to play on EU Bladefist Alliance, so on the off chance someone wants to trade serial keys ill ask here before i buy a new game

worth a shot =/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You can play my account for the next two weeks if you fancy it.. i'm in usa atm so can't play.

Pm me if you want the a/c details (roll a new char or play one of mine, whatever.. just dont delete my priest!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

cheers for the offer but im just looking to start a fresh and then be able to keep the account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

If you've sold the account already, what good is the serial key?

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

gah, thought you could play on any account as long as you had a cd key that was your own, didnt realise they were linked to the accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I have an extra unopened copy of the game which i'll sell for 20 bucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

ewww... alliance...

Advertisement