Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Under 18's Night in August

Options
  • 07-08-2005 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

BeLonGToTeenBoppTwo.jpg

Following the success of it's first Bopp! back in June - BeLonG Teen brings you another LGBT UNDER 18's night on Wed 17 in Venue (downstairs at Yello)

This non-alcohol event has been organised by members of BeLonG Teen because they wanted to create a fun night for under 18’s who are too young to get into gay scene venues and who cannot truly be themselves at other under-18’s events. The night is open to all LGBT young people who are U-18 and to their friends. There will be music and dancing and performances and special appearances! What more could a teen ask for?!

For more info contact BeLonG To
    01-8734184
    belongto@eircom.net :):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

LC results night? Hmmm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

bit of an over sight on someone parts. Or maybe thats the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Well it is under 18s and the vast majority of people getting their results are 18+ so its not specifically aimed at that market. Only problem I could see is that town would be jointed that night and booze and lots of people always creates hassle.

D-Generate wrote:
    Well it is under 18s and the vast majority of people getting their results are 18+ so its not specifically aimed at that market. Only problem I could see is that town would be jointed that night and booze and lots of people always creates hassle.

Well, yes, it appears that there are two problems... oh and unless you've done transition year, you'd generally be 17 when you're finishing the LC (I think around 50% in my year are, or were, 17 upon completion of their Leaving Certificate).

Having said that, I doubt much of the over 18 leaving cert crowd will be around Capel Street, so I can't see there being too much hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 BeLonG To Youth

Yep, we hadn't noticed this is Leaving Cert results night! but after talking with young people here we've decided to go ahead with the Bopp on this date.

So again - PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO ANY LGBT UNDER-18's you might know!

Thanks a mill

BeLonG To Youth Project
    105 Capel St
    Dublin 1
    P: 01-8734184; W: www.belongto.org

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yep, we hadn't noticed this is Leaving Cert results night! but after talking with young people here we've decided to go ahead with the Bopp on this date.
    I wish ye the best of luck, but remember that you may get a large crowd or LC people who want "a party to goto". At my LC, hordes of people (who couldn't get into a nightclub) ambled around looking for a place to go, so be prepared for large packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jent_ie

Yeh well I think it will go well despite the night is on, I'm performing at the Bopp itself and I did so at the last one too so I think it will go well!!

And now for my next magic trick, see how I go from this...

41555_p568603.jpeg

to this....

41555_p568553.jpeg

Ah it is amazing what two hours of makeup can do!!

And c'mon...what else would ya be doing...celebrating your leaving cert my getting really drunk....Boooring!!

Lol see ya next wednesday

Jamie XxX
    aka XxX
    Amanda XxX :p:p:p

jent_ie wrote:
    Yeh well I think it will go well despite the night is on, I'm performing at the Bopp itself and I did so at the last one too so I think it will go well!!

And now for my next magic trick, see how I go from this...

41555_p568603.jpeg

to this....

41555_p568553.jpeg

Ah it is amazing what two hours of makeup can do!!

And c'mon...what else would ya be doing...celebrating your leaving cert my getting really drunk....Boooring!!

Lol see ya next wednesday

Jamie XxX
    aka XxX
    Amanda XxX :p:p:p

:eek: Magic!

Advertisement