Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut Fish Curry

• 07-08-2005 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

For the first time in ages I made a dish I saw on a TV programme. It was Full on Food last week. I substituted the fish for sweet potatoes and quorn pieces and I also added in some green peas and peppers for colour.

It was absolutely delicious. Took about 45 minutes to prepare and cook. Give it a go and post back what you thought.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/coconutfishcurry_74888.shtml

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

sounds good.
    Where did you get the garam masala and the tumeric. Neither are in the supermarket where I am, although there are some ethnic foodstores I guess so prob have them there....will try it out if i can get ingredients. nice one it sounds good.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

if you're in frog land, turmeric is called curcuma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Sounds rather good. I printed it out - been changing my Friday fish recipe every week recently, so this'll fit in with the theme. Will let you know how it tastes - cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

pwd wrote:
    sounds good.
    Where did you get the garam masala and the tumeric. Neither are in the supermarket where I am, although there are some ethnic foodstores I guess so prob have them there....will try it out if i can get ingredients. nice one it sounds good.

Turmeric i got no probs in Tesco, the garam masala was in a place on Moore street in Dublin. I wouldn't say supermarkets carry it at all so any ethnic shop is your best bet.

Advertisement