Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[DM]-TheDOC-

Options
  • 07-08-2005 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Could this guy be warned or banned or something about his sig.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

you could post it in the SIGPO thread, it might get entertaind there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

a yes but if he had posted that comment on a thread he would most likely be banned. Then again maybe not given past history.

Taken From PI
    Maybe if you all didnt cry about problems on the ****ing itnernet and went out to clubs instead of reading boards you might get sme action, I actually cant beleive there is such a board as this and you all post ehre, and worse of all your serious =/

i think this is reason enough to be banned from PI, after all is'nt activity like this mentioned in the charter, and a bannable offence?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

He was banned by Vic earlier. He's on a temporary siteban though now. He can plead his case in Prison, unless that's also too 'gay' for his liking.

i think after what the inmates will do to him, he may consider himself gay.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement