Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP GameShare?

• 07-08-2005 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just wondering how to gameshare on the psp.

I went to the psp manual in english but it just refers me to the booklet inside the the game box which tells me nothing!
    It would be great if someone could help me out in the next few hours....

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It can only be done with certain games. Just go to game in the PSP menu and go up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Yeah I know that part it's just I don't know the tech specs.
    If you can help me with the technical s**t t would be much appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

A fella told me in game stop that by sending an invite to that person on the PSP dashboard and then you put your UMD disc in and go on with the show. But thats only what the lad told me, so it might'ent be right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

It allows you to play multiplayer with only one game UMD. It sends the multiplayer files wirelessly to the second PSP.

YES but how do you do it, I was told you have to give the game to the other psp in the middle of loading!
    Is this true?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Thats only a hack/trick for multipler games.

I think RidgeRacer supports Game Sharing so next time I see ya i'll give it a twirl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Winters wrote:
    Thats only a hack/trick for multipler games.

I think RidgeRacer supports Game Sharing so next time I see ya i'll give it a twirl.

Tried it yesterday with Ridge Racers (Jap) to no avail.

Yeah but Qz we wern't exactly doing it correctly!

Advertisement