Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feedback

Options
  • 08-08-2005 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

to whoever closed the original thread its a genuine point though, apologies however, I read the charter but didn't see the bit which said thou must only point out flaws within the current system but not criticise the system itself
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

ecksor wrote:
    I used that on a website to demonstrate a specific font not so long ago. Then people asked me what it was, I thought everyone had heard of it, and then I realised that it doesn't contain the letter s :/

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Gordon wrote:
    I used that on a website to demonstrate a specific font not so long ago. Then people asked me what it was, I thought everyone had heard of it, and then I realised that it doesn't contain the letter s :/

How about "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Bodka

ecksor wrote:

i've forgotten that one, but you're one of the "Head Honchos" here ecksor if I'm not mistaken, don't you think it's a valid point, that whatever your good intentions they just can't match the growth of the site and by attempting to keep holding the reigns you are crippling boards, more of a hindrance than anything else and that perhaps its time to pass on the reigns to those who can watch over and assist its growth

seamus wrote:
    How about "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"?
    Yeah, I changed it to 'dogs'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I think what he's trying to say is that a stitch in time saves nine, but on the other hand I've heard that the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.

ecksor wrote:
    I think what he's trying to say is that a stitch in time saves nine, but on the other hand I've heard that the rain in spain falls mainly on the plain.

nah babe im trying to sayYou're just too good to be true, cant keep my eyes off of you, you feel like HEAVEN to touch, i wanna hold you so much, at long last love has arrived, and I thank god I'm allive Ba Da Ba Da Ba Ba Ba Ba Da

When God gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Gordon wrote:
    When God gives you lemons, make lemonade.

the only Gordon I know is retarded, you and he should meet, maybe play in the sand and stuff, pm me if interested

Hey, such is life, and it's getting sucher and sucher.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    Hey, such is life, and it's getting sucher and sucher.

yep, its not your fault

Advertisement