Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!Designing A Website!!HELP CAN GEOCITIES UPLOAD VIDEO, Design...

Options
  • 08-08-2005 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hi, I Am 15, I have a knowledge In Geocities, But i was wandering, Is there a Free Website which i can design like geocities, But Can Upload Video, Unless Geocities Can Upload Video--- Can It??

I was Thinking of buying A Website, like a .com but i Have No Idea how to design, is there any free domain names i can get like,

www.MYDOMAIN.ariz.us or something, maybe www.tripod.MYDOMAIN.com etc

Any Help would be great!

Any More website design pages you have or come across, please keep me in mind,
    thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I posted on your other thread about this. There's a list of free domain name sites you can go to on it.

Free domain names are just that - domain names. They do not come with design packages. Search the web for free ware packages or learn the basics (HTML) by searching for "how to's".

Video downloads will eat bandwidth which free hosts usually wont allow - i dont even know if geocities allow hosting of video, not to mention regular downloads by visitors. Most hosts that you pay very little for will allow a certain amount of bandwidth with a charge for exceeding your allotted amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

Oh, Thanks, Didnt know if that thread was still there, couldnt find it,

There is a option to buy geocities pro, you get your own domain name-

do you think i could Upload video on that??

see- i like making home movies (nothin bad) And i wanted to post them on the net on my own website.

Thaks for u r help!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Make sure you shout in the title and throw random caps into your post, it's guaranteed to make people answer quicker, especially when you're 15.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭boy1er1990

dahamsta wrote:
    Make sure you shout in the title and throw random caps into your post, it's guaranteed to make people answer quicker, especially when you're 15.

adam

Sorry i dont go into that sort of thing!..... apart from that once, and this last time( Only cause yu asked for it) JAckASS!!!! Ha hA

Advertisement