Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frame for Broadsheet Newspaper Page?

Options
  • 08-08-2005 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Does anyone know where I'd be able to buy a frame to fit a page from a broadsheet newspaper such as The Irish Times, Examiner, etc?

I've tried a good few places at this stage but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,
    H.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Hey,

You probably wouldn't get one that size off the shelf - your best bet is to take the paper to a framer and get one made.

I've done this a couple of times before, mainly for photos, and the advantage is that you get a large choice of frame types to pick from.

Good luck

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

The other thing you can do is to find a really el-cheapo ready framed print of the right size, remove the back and take the print out, bin it and replace with your newspaper page.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Lad, my sister had to get one made for their wedding day page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

probably no help to u but the Irish Times sells its frontpage framed for particular dates.

I'd go with getting on made

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Rehab framed unusual size pictures for me. Great organisation and you are helping a great cause.

Have a broadsheet framed here - t/s of Titanic I came across in an old bookshop years ago. Framed for me by Rehab. Excellent work and a nice clean job.

• Advertisement
Advertisement