Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train?..No you commoner..I shall take the Gryphon

Options
  • 08-08-2005 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

I actually will pay to use the Gryphon cause I am that damn impressed with it.
    Just flying over various areas, so cool.

Kudos to Blizzard...best MMORPG I have played yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Its probably going to get boring after a while though.

Whats the longest flight distance?

So far its been Ironforge to Stormwhateveritscalled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

Darkshore to tanaris if i remember right (been a while since i was a smelly alliance playa). Ogrimmar --> to Tanaris or UC -> Kargath seem to be longest on Horde side at around 10minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Good lord flying from Gadgetzan to Darkshore still brings back memories of thegreat sandwich i made during the 10 minute trip.
    Good times.

Also, the train is free and slightly faster than the gryphon :) (SW -> IF)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ya, i loved taking the gryphon at first, but now its just boring. but i suppose it gives me time to post here, and to bitch about how bugged the game is/how nerfed warlocks are/how much i hate ud rogues on the official forums.

and i always get the train between IF / SW, even if i sometimes fall off :rolleyes:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Oh the joys of teleportation...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Maximilian wrote:
    Oh the joys of teleportation...

*spang*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

get the boat from menethil harbour to theramore (boat at left)

then take the gryphon there to auberdine in darkshore. some pretty fantastic stuff to see...many sandwiches made in the time it takes...cool to see giant basilisks and dinosaurs of all kinds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

The gryphons are responsible for 90% of the posts on the WoW forums I think. :) As soon as I get on one I alt-tab anyway..

Teeth.

Advertisement