Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worried

• 08-08-2005 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi eveyone,
    well i started going out with a girl a few weeks ago and recently things have started getting serious. Anyways, the thing is when she's giving me a handjob i cant seem to come. Im well able to come when im masturbating myself though. I was wondering is this due to the fact that i may have become too used to "my own touch" so to speak? Anyone else have this kinda problem? It's really worrying me and im worried that she will think that the reason i cant come is because i dont like her which couldn't be farther from the truth. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Maybe you just need to relax...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

relax
    relax
    relax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

the more you worry, the more difficult you'll find it.
    how old are you? Trying to relax is the big thing by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Girls are crap at it anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. It used to take me ages aswell, when I first started going out with an ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bamby21

Theres no reason why ya cant give her a few pointers and talk her thru it, maybe she will when ur returning the favour and then everyones happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

What Dave said. It may take her a little while to find the right balance for you, just as it will take you a little while to find the right spots/motions for her. Just relax and enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

If you can't come from it, but still enjoy it, just look at it as a form of foreplay rather than an end in itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Dave wrote:
    Girls are crap at it anyway....
    also applies to blowjobs.....

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭IANOC

tell her to use some cream or something

either your too tense or she doesnt know what gets you off ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

ven0m wrote:

I can't give myself one of those though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

mate just relax and dont stress out about it as it happens to us all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

ven0m wrote:

rather give them to yourself then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Think about what your feeling at the time, not what your expecting to happen! Feel the pleasure and enjoy it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 sue30

Put it down to a once off and have fun trying again and again etc....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

better that then coming too soon. It happens to us all. worrying about it wont help matters.

She might think you a super stud.

I had this problem once 5 hours later I got there. Dont know what it was, her technique was good. Just one of those things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

Moojuice wrote:
    I had this problem once 5 hours later I got there. Dont know what it was, her technique was good. Just one of those things.

5 hours!? Does she work out or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Take turns, when you are about to orgasm, let her finish you off.

PS What are you doing when shes doing this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It actually depends on the girl sometimes. I find myself that unless you are actually comfortable and intimately happy with the girl, you find yourself worrying about things, both physically and mentally.

So its something that gets better with time and accustomation. That said, some girls are crap, some are good. An ex of mine was crap at both ways, nothing really I could point out and say hey, do it like this...but she was just bad at it. My current GF, she had no experience at all, but shes just great at it.

I don't bother questioning it, some girls are good, some arent, its the way everything works in some form. Just enjoy what you get, and anyway, as someone said, so what if you can't climax, just see it was a build up to better things if thats how it works for you.

Femmy wrote:
    rather give them to yourself then?

If I could, I would - least I'd know what the **** to do..... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Quite simple really, if she's crap, teach her!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

well its unfair to say ALL girls dont know what they do, i bet u wouldnt say no.

Femmy wrote:
    well its unfair to say ALL girls dont know what they do, i bet u wouldnt say no.

I've slept with enough women of various ages, cultures, sizes etc to say that alot of women don't know how (& conversely, most men don't know how for women!!!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

really really think about, and the more she does it, the more you should concentrate on how you need to cum. Also think of football.

Seriously though, you should tell her you dont know why, and do it with her, your hand over hers...show her what you like...it's a common myth that there's a line with how far you can go with a girl, or how open minded they can be, but their all the same...so while the chat may be a bit awkward at first...you'll find she will appreciate the encouragement and help, and also use the conversation to talk her into doing nasty stuff.....

And whatever you do, don't think of your mother.....

DubGuy wrote:

Personal experience? :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

DubGuy wrote:
    You utter ba$tard. You know you've just ruined this guy's sex life, don't you? There's no way he WON'T be able to think of his mother now! :p

Advertisement