Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of questions about vodafone

• 08-08-2005 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Just saw Sarge's great summary and saw a few things I didn't realise were the case.

You mention that Perfect Fit 600 customers get Talk 300 addon for free. Im on Perfect fit 600 and have been paying for my talk 300 addon??? Should this have been automatically applied or what do I need to do?

Also I see that they now have a 200 text bundle option, can you purchase more than one bundle?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

Also I see that they now have a 200 text bundle option, can you purchase more than one bundle?

no u cannot have multiple text add ons. :mad: .

as for the pf 600 customers getting the talk 300 weekends add on free, thats news too me about that offer :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

no u cannot have multiple text add ons. :mad: .

as for the pf 600 customers getting the talk 300 weekends add on free, thats news too me about that offer :eek:

yeah you sure do get them mins free if not ring them and ask why :)
    your add on of 300mins on PF600 is free so there should be no reason for not getting s second add on in this case.in fact just checked there is noting stopping you
    Akula wrote:
    Just saw Sarge's great summary and saw a few things I didn't realise were the case.

thanks very much hope it proves helpful to a few more people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Originally Posted by Akula

Sarge wrote:
    thanks very much hope it proves helpful to a few more people :)

Could you please update the 3 details on that guide. They only have 60% 3G population coverage and 2.5G coverage on Vodafone's Network. I also see no reason why their prices are not up and everyone elses are.

paulm17781 wrote:
    Could you please update the 3 details on that guide. They only have 60% 3G population coverage and 2.5G coverage on Vodafone's Network. I also see no reason why their prices are not up and everyone elses are.

yes my man i will do it , everything comes in there own good time and let me add something to that , i dont get paid for my effort so snapping your fingers at me will not make it go faster it took me the guts of about 3 hours to do the one i have , when i find tim hopefully tonight i will do it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Sarge wrote:
    yes my man i will do it , everything comes in there own good time and let me add something to that , i dont get paid for my effort so snapping your fingers at me will not make it go faster it took me the guts of about 3 hours to do the one i have , when i find tim hopefully tonight i will do it !

I also do work for a group that I do not get paid for. None the less the information is incorrect and incomplete which makes it look unfavourable. The 3 pricing structures are very simple and I would have put them up myself had the thread no been locked.

• Advertisement

paulm17781 wrote:
    I also do work for a group that I do not get paid for. None the less the information is incorrect and incomplete which makes it look unfavourable. The 3 pricing structures are very simple and I would have put them up myself had the thread no been locked.

i had started work on the thread prior to three full launch , i will update the thread tonight when i get a chance bear with me , just my point is dont take it all for granted

and just to add with my thread i was trying to help people not make one network look better than others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Akula wrote:

You mention that Perfect Fit 600 customers get Talk 300 addon for free. Im on Perfect fit 600 and have been paying for my talk 300 addon??? Should this have been automatically applied or what do I need to do?

Yep 200 texts for 12e. Or 100 for 8e. Talk 300 as a free add on is a relatively new thing so if you're on PF600 for ages you prob don't have it. Ring up and check if you're due it now.

Advertisement