Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motorcycle Tires

Options
  • 08-08-2005 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi,I usually deal with honda city,which is just off blessington street,however I was down there today and its all closed up? not sure if they have moved or closed down? I'm looking basically for the best place to supply and fit a new set of tires to my bike (cbr900 blade) anyone have any idea what is a good price and suggestions for a supplier? thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Today is Monday. The vast majority of bike shops close on a Monday. Perhaps that's it?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cbr900

Closed all last week also ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Heh, unlikely. Were there any signs up or anything? 66-67 Mountjoy Street is what they're listed as in Golden pages - that's City Honda. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I've passed by City Honda a few times in the last 3 weeks and it's been all closed up too!! It's crap cos they had a bike in the window and I wanted to know what model it was!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

i was in honda city a few eeks back and they didnt seem closed.

try
    http://www.thebiketyreco.com/
    for tyres,

there in east wall and dead sound,
    only place open on a monday too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

You could try Cotters
    Some of the shops are also closed on Saturdays as the owners are off at various races over the summer. You should ring them up before you go. Check the prices, availability and possibly book yourself in for tyres to be fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cbr900

Thanks for all the info guys,getting a new set fitted tomorrow by the bike tyre company,and €60 euro less than honda wanted :D

Advertisement