Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lian-Li Workstation Desk

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

they've been out a good while now. If you have the money tho... otherwise, a little too much for a computer desk.

Also, it's aluminium syxpak, so I dunno what you'd want with it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aye, but after seeing PPC's blutoof iBook/PowerBook + SonyEriccson phone setup, I've felt my resolve weakening.

In fairness, while I was reading the article, the price-grabber thing at the top was quoting ~$189or so, which I though was ok for the desk itself (doesn't look *that* impressive in the first few shots), but 3000 is a bit much for an alu desk.
    it it was stainless steel or a titanium alloy, perhaps 3000 is worth it, but folks like unklerosco proved that you can make a pretty kick-ass desk for sod-all.

On a related note: anyone care to recommend a decent workstation for around the 100-200euro range?
    needs to be able to take 19" CRT, keyboard, mouse and joystick, plus at least a 2.1 speaker setup (I have a 7.1 but nowhere to put it).
    Doesn't need a mounting bracket for a case as my stacker is on casters.
    I've been unable to find anything suitable on Viking Direct, and sifting through reams of useless office furniture catalogues is not my idea of fun.

Advertisement