Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 running on OSX tiger?

Options
  • 08-08-2005 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Saw this on megagames.com

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console/ps3tosupportmacosxtiger.shtml

Could put a nice little dent in ms's monopoly (not that i really care, i use windows and dont own a mac!) Tho the idea of having a nice little os like that on the ps3 fills me with a warm feeling in my tummy when i think about ps3's launch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

As a Mac owner, I think that's kinda cool :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

i use my gf's mac when im at her place, and ive turned into such a graphics whore that even tho i find it a fiddly os to use and hate not having a right mouse utton...god damn i just love those little icons!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

A tasty little dig at Microsoft for sure... a bit of a kick in the pants for those all hyped up over the XBox360 PSP interfacing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

The new version of Mac OS stips Windows to pieces any day. To make it even easier for windows users to port over Apple are going Two button mouse as and from their next release... dont know why they stuck wtih the single button for so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Boco

iregk wrote:
    The new version of Mac OS stips Windows to pieces any day. To make it even easier for windows users to port over Apple are going Two button mouse as and from their next release... dont know why they stuck wtih the single button for so long.

It was too difficult for mac fans to use their Fisher Price hammer to hit a second mouse button.

Also, I think its up to the OS manufacturer to release a version of the OS to run on the PS3 so I wouldnt go out to buy a copy of OSX in anticipation yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

In the grander scheme of things microsoft own some of apple so really its microsoft getting in on the back door :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Boco wrote:
    It was too difficult for mac fans to use their Fisher Price hammer to hit a second mouse button.
    ROFL :D
    Oh it hurts to laugh this hard. :(

Advertisement