Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What the hell happened the Irish Clans on Bladefist?

Options
  • 08-08-2005 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

I was in Dudes until it went on it's anonamous way to some other 50+ clan and now the only 2 people left who are active ar myself and a mate of mine.

What irish clans are there now?

I was approached by one Stormcloud a while ago to join his. However I remembered I had been warned of his muppetry by another previous Dudes member and was a little weary of him. Luckily he cleared up fairly quickly that he was indeed a muppet and probably quite young.

Anyway, it got me thinking what to do about my guild situation. I'm a 46 alliance druid and my mate is a 40 hunter. Is there any guilds that would take us on and would have a fair population of our level for help in instances etc from Uldaman up?

When I asked Stormcloud about the level situation in his guild he basically relpied "BETTER THAN YOURS!!!1 - NVM FAG"

So I was thinking it would be nice to find a guild with a good level of maturity among the members. I hate listening to kids on a power trip.

We are both 24 and play from 6pm on usually.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Stormcloud isn't much younger than you ;) Most of the 60 dudes members went to either Craftwerk, Proeliatorias or Exiles of the shattered star, you won't get into any of these until 60. Even at that unless you're a needed class you won't get in.

Not sure what other guilds are out there for mid level members.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Thanks Core. Who do I get in touch with about joining?

My alias is Rejuk and my mates is Azrayll.

And Logic, he may be older than he comes across but I certainly couldn't tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ganondorf

I just heard that there was only 2 dudes left. The actual context of the message was ~ regardless of what members the guild has, it is active and has active members. I wouldn't have asked you into a guild that didn't tbh.

StormCloud

(try and do someone a favour.... ¬_¬)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭The Clown Man

Sorry I asked, but I was just curious as I explained in my next /w to you - after you told me to NVM. I was actually glad you /w'ed me and was fairly interested in joining at the time. But the attitude I picked up on /w number 2 was impolite at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Ganondorf

was in a rush to get something. sorry. theres loadsa active members about the 40mark in the guild. they live in SM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yo I'm still a Dude!

Xlan, level 50 :) I wonder if i'm the highest level in dudes.. hmm.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Sean, talk to phil about getting into Ascension. Its a pretty big clan and it was (as of about 2/3 weeks ago) stuffed with mid levels. It seems to be mostly peoples first characters so theyre a little new but theres some good folks in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Stormcloud the ****ing rip off merchant. Still selling the recipe for the elixer of supreme power for 300g? :/

I joined a decent guild there called plaiedes or something like that. Lots of lvl 60s and there gonna start doing MC runs soon or possibly already. Bloodbath from boards here is in it too. Although I'm not sure i want another druid in the mix rolling on wildheart gear thats rightfully mine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Goldilocks1

The Glaskopft Brotherhood have a lot of Irish in their guild.
    I'd say about 10 at least.
    We have about 8 level 60's at the moment and plenty of lower level.
    Most of the members came from Jarhedz.com and also Zen internet in the UK.
    And we dont have many druids actually.
    Goldilocks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I noticed Bladefist is not a UK located server, its Time is set to +1 hour from us and average ping is about 250.
    Its also full of people from Denmark and Sweden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Jumpy wrote:
    I noticed Bladefist is not a UK located server, its Time is set to +1 hour from us and average ping is about 250.
    Its also full of people from Denmark and Sweden.
    There are no UK located servers, they're all in paris or somewhere in germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Most of the members came from Jarhedz.com and also Zen internet in the UK.

ZOMGZ Radox.WoW !!!!¬¬¬!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

dont forgot those of us who went to infamous, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

quozl wrote:
    There are no UK located servers, they're all in paris or somewhere in germany.

There ya go then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Sean, talk to phil about getting into Ascension. Its a pretty big clan and it was (as of about 2/3 weeks ago) stuffed with mid levels. It seems to be mostly peoples first characters so theyre a little new but theres some good folks in there.

It's an alright mid level guild but you will soon find out that Halden, one of the leaders, is a complete retard. I left their guild over his muppetry. Meidal is sound though and afaik they still have loads of 30-50's and are a good starting point.

Advertisement