Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serenity comes to Dublin - August 24th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gotta stop reading this thread.... i've a feeling i'm reading minor spoilers by going through it.

Currently at the beginning titles of "Our Mrs Reynolds".... how funny was Jayne and Mal posing as husband and wife in the intro to the episode? :D Classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

gdez wrote:
    I saw that alright, but why else would he want to set up the ebay a/c.
    Not to else the only 2 tickets he bought me thinks.

Humour is lost on some people..

I'm not selling my tickets but I'll let you touch me if you want.

.. who wants to touch me! >_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭Crash

why would he say we could touch him if he doesnt ACTUALLY want us to touch him?

*boggle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

why would he say boggle if he didnt want to play boggle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

It's sold out?
    FECK!
    It actually looked like I was going to get to go and everything..
    I might ring UGC and ask them.
    "We travel more on hope then expectation!"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Why are people upset at it being sold out? I mean I got my tickets so you can quit fretting - all is ok :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

ixoy wrote:
    Why are people upset at it being sold out? I mean I got my tickets so you can quit fretting - all is ok :D

I have to agree my-self!

Whos on for one or two in the bar in the cinema before hand?
    PS.. people go the events board and say you are going for beers and go to the forums board and say you support the Serenity forum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

Ok, now I'm confused. I rang UGC yesterday and was told by the guy on the inquries desk that there were still tickets available. Now I thought maybe he was just looking at the first page on the site and it didn't say sold out but I didn't ask him this. Does anyone know for sure if the film is defintely sold out? It looks pretty good in terms of me getting a lift up to Dublin etc but obviously it's no good w/o tickets..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

After watching 'Out Of Gas' and 'Ariel' - both phenomenal episodes.. probably my two favourite of the season so far!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭NineMoons

Out of Gas is my official fav episode. Also love the final episode. God, I'd love to be back at the start, when I still had all the episodes to discover and fall in love with. If there wasn't a film, I might go a little River...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Ok, now I'm confused. I rang UGC yesterday and was told by the guy on the inquries desk that there were still tickets available. Now I thought maybe he was just looking at the first page on the site and it didn't say sold out but I didn't ask him this. Does anyone know for sure if the film is defintely sold out? It looks pretty good in terms of me getting a lift up to Dublin etc but obviously it's no good w/o tickets..

The tickets are definitely sold out now. It says it on the the 'Can't Stop The Signal' site. And I asked when I went to collect my tickets the other day.

I guess you might be able to get the tickets that'll inevitably show up on ebay, though..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

Well, I've one spare ticket. A friend is off to see weezer instead.

Send me a private message if you're interested

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I kinda wish that I had bought a bunch of tickets now. Then I could have had a load of empty seats beside me and laughed at all the people who could have been sitting there had I been nice. But it's too late now :(

Advertisement