Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Serenity Screening!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

:) I just posted about this in the films section

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭slovessmg

The Manchester screening just sold out so anybody thinking of going better buy tickets soon. There are also rumors that one or more of the stars of the movie may be appearing and signing after the movie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭NineMoons

< packs Firefly DVD in bag to take to screening >

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭NineMoons

and digital camera. And makes mental note to wear make-up. JIC

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

slovessmg wrote:
    The Manchester screening just sold out so anybody thinking of going better buy tickets soon. There are also rumors that one or more of the stars of the movie may be appearing and signing after the movie!

I'm going to the one in Edinburgh. I want to be at the one Jayne is at!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭slovessmg

London just sold out in under an hour. Birmingham and Manchester are also sold out at the moment. That means DUBLIN is the only screening with tickets still available. Come on Irish film buffs, don't let the Brits be the only ones to fill a cinema in 24 hours, get buying, send the link to friends, lets get this screening sold out so we can get future ones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Post Serenity advanced preview beers thread here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Wednesday screenings in wrong end of country... :mad:

Gadget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Just booked my tickets. Wasn't expecting this at all, but I booked them as soon as I saw the thread! Oh my god this is great.

(Note to self: must go out and get the 'Serenity' comics to have them signed, possibly. Or maybe one of my two DVD boxsets.. Or the 'Finding Serenity' book perhaps.. Ah, I'm so obsessed. :D )

Advertisement