Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi......unreal!!

Options
  • 08-08-2005 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭

was watching the live feed earlier today and makosi had been in the diary room sitting on her foot for ages she continued to walk around in stilettos....then got pins and needles and went back to the diary room.... requesting an x-ray!! lol she wasnt too happy when kinga suggested it was only pins and needles!!! some nurse she is!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

What a twonk. Always wanting attention. I hereby remove her from my "top 3 to win" list and kinga can take her place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I saw on a live feed recently her, Craig and Ant disucussing hair. Ant said that Afro-Caribeaan hair was something like 4% water compared with 80% in European hair.

She came over all right-on saying that she was not talkin about Afro hair, she was talking about Makosi's hair, they can discuss Afro hair if they like, she will discuss Makosi's hair.

I hate the bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

The way she refers to herself in the third person is annoying now that you mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mokosi was called to the diary room and she said feck all and then started crying. Just as she walked into the garden Antnee sprayed her with water and she burst into tears.

She had better go tomorrow (or whenever wednesday is, I havent been paying attention).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I can't wait for her to get kicked out so Davina can grill her about her "pregnancy scare"!! :rolleyes:
    EDIT and i'm starting to like Kinga a little bit - especially when she told Craig he was too posessive of Ant and maybe thats why he's getting annoyed...Craig's face!! haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

For ****'s sake..... hopefully big brother will give them all chainsaws and there'll be a bloody massacre - both entertainment and relief for all of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

did anyone else think Makosi was completely bull****ting when she was crying? I thought it was completely fake.

And Ant was completely in the right when Makosi went off on one, Makosi was being an arrogant muppet, and Ant was right, she is a Gob****e!

Kinga should stop asking soo many questions to Eugene, it's soo obvious he doesn't like it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

LundiMardi wrote:
    did anyone else think Makosi was completely bull****ting when she was crying? I thought it was completely fake.
    It's easy to tell when Moloko is lying ... her lips move. Besides haven't you heard what they say about people who wear wigs? They're lying to you before they even open their mouth.

Herself and Crag would make a lovely couple tho imho. One lies to himself 24/7 and the other to everyone but herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Dellgirl

Blingarella hates makosi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

Tiffany wrote:
    For ****'s sake..... hopefully big brother will give them all chainsaws and there'll be a bloody massacre - both entertainment and relief for all of us.

ha ha
    that would make brilliant tv alright!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Just saw the hose incident with Anthony, what a whingeing muppet she really is. The only thing worse is that nobody in the house confronts her about her muppetry.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

She has got to be the worst housemate ever. She tries for pity votes by crying for no reason. Oh, she angers me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

uch i really despise that girl grrr!!! On last nights highlights she said she feels goin to be the last out ie. the winner!!! GRRRRR i sure hope not!!!
    unfortunately i have a feeling she may win because while majority of people like 'ant-knee' they may not actually bother vote for him to win and her fans [weirdos imo lol] are diehard and i imagine they are ringing up constantly so that evil bittch will win.
    God last nights show with the whole hair thing ffs aaaagggh she's so infuriating she reallly is an arrogant gob****e!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I dont like her.
    Scraggs you oculd be right about her winning and the lack of Antneeee fans not voting. A large part of Makosi's fanbase are relentless about trying to convince others she's not bad, she should win, everyone should drop faviourites and vote for her, etc etc etc.

She is still convinced BB is all about her, with her "you're only doing things to upset makosi", "the water int he tub is cold BB, make it HOT", and "STOPIT STOPIT you're wetting my pillows" (when BB turned on the sprinklers earlier today (Tues).)

I really hope she doesnt win. She's an arrogant, cocksure sulky moaning alien (I cant call her woman because i've never met another woman like her.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

That 'I will be the last housemate' thing really got up my left nostril. I was livid...is she deranged or something.

Advertisement