Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Prodigy - Their Law

• 08-08-2005 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Was just browsing play and i noticed this cd.
    I'd almost consider buying it to hear what the Audio Bullys have done with "Out of space"
    The '05 edits of Their law & Voodoo people, plus the first 3 tracks on the second cd are also pretty damn tempting...
    anyone here have it? is it worth buying for these tracks alone? (i already have the rest of them)
    /edit
    just copped the release date :o
    i'm sure a lot of people have already "acquired" it though

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I will certainly be buying it, even if it is for a couple of tracks. Nice find :D
    Have to wait till October though :mad:

I saw a few weeks ago in HMV a copy of Experience with a Bonus remix CD, one of these imports. Had no money on me that day so couldnt get it, anyone got it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

is that "experience expanded" or somesuch?
    my bro has that but i already had every single track from the second disc... (myself and a mate owned every prodigy single up to "Smack my bitch up" between us... major fanbois :p )
    it's good to have them all on one disc but it all sounds very dated these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I dunno if I'd buy Experience expanded in HMV; either get it cheap online or else go for the main album which is on sale for half nothing I think.

I'd like to hear the Audio Bullies version too, although there are WAY too many original mixes on that double CD at 17.99. Also, the AB's don't always do tracks for the better IMO - I think they're own album rocks, and I like their collaboration with Morillo but for instance I fecking hate Bang. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Bri wrote:
    I'd like to hear the Audio Bullies version too, although there are WAY too many original mixes on that double CD at 17.99. Also, the AB's don't always do tracks for the better IMO - I think they're own album rocks, and I like their collaboration with Morillo but for instance I fecking hate Bang. :D
    I still haven't gotten around to listening to "Bang bang" :o
    The main reason i want to hear this is because of their remix of "The sound of violence". such a quality mix of a quality tune

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

there's a pendulum remix of voodoo people, a sub focus and a tc mix of "smack my bitch up" and a dj zinc remix of charlie as well.... there's a thread about the voodoo people remix here:::http://www.breakz.be/portal/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=10122&sid=a8b84565d05177c7021a021dae636cd4 that has a clip of the tune from a radio mix as well as an mpeg video clip of it causing some srious devastation in a belgian club.

here's a short clip of the tc mix of smack my bitch up, low quality bitrate not suitalbe for playing out. http://koti.mbnet.fi/bore/666/smacktc.mp3

none of them have really been my cup of tea though, although they were all a lot better than that dire "out of space" bootleg that was around about a year and a half ago...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Ill download it for free on soulseek before it's probably even released,seen a bootleg of it a few months back looks good ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

none of them have really been my cup of tea though, although they were all a lot better than that dire "out of space" bootleg that was around about a year and a half ago...
    By whom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Bri wrote:
    By whom?

Ed Solo, Brockie from Undiluted Recordings and Kool FM london' engineer... bit of a budding breakstep garage producer as well.

Advertisement