Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Thompson gets even more ridiculous

Options
  • 08-08-2005 9:11pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭

He is after the ESRB again for giving Killer 7 a M rating when it should have got a AO rating according to him. Looks like he got his info from the review on IGN and obviuosly hasn't played the game himself to realise that they are quite tame (yet disturbingly erotic :D )

http://cube.ign.com/articles/639/639809p1.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That man needs to go and have a good shag. Not that anyone would want to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

full blown sex sequences, eh? o_Ó
    think i'll erm... go have a quick game of Killer 7...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I think Jack Thompson should get an AO rating. That way, parents wouldn't buy what he has to say...

See what i did there?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

See what i did there?

Lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Bleedin' sap. That fella needs a slap.
    describing the executive as a "thug" who "...never met a pixelated prostitute he didn't like."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think Jack Thompson should get an AO rating. That way, parents wouldn't buy what he has to say...

See what i did there?

ROFL nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I suppose shooting him and saying it was one of your other personalities would be counter-productive then?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

20050808.jpg

Advertisement