Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makosi thinks she's the winner!

Options
  • 08-08-2005 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching BBLB this evening, Makosi said she's going to be the last person out of the house, she's convinced she's going to win....yeah right!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

She's got another thing coming if anyone with any sense has anything to say about it. She annoys me to no end. Loves the sound of her own voice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i couldn't believe this when i seen it... I mean....WTF!!! Is she that fúcking stupid? Does she think she's not on TV or something?

I think once this becomes public knowledge, she may be the one to leave the house on Weds.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

LundiMardi wrote:
    Is she that fúcking stupid?

She is far from stupid, on the contrary.Did anybody notice the way she started to wind Anthony up last night? She's playing a very clever game. She must of realised that Anthony is a favourite to win and she was trying to provoke a reaction from him in much the same way she done it to Saskia which in turn resulted in her ultimate demise.

It was however, a lit bit silly to claim that she was gonna win. It's like a little unwritten rule in BB. You can't say that you want to win or the public will turn against you. Strange......

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

The dopey cow thought she was been evicted when she was in the cage. People credit her with intelligence far too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The dopey cow thought she was been evicted when she was in the cage. People credit her with intelligence far too much.

I don't think she thought she was being evicted, she was just playing up to the cameras.

B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

what an idiot. i do think she has been playing a smart game alright, except for saying that about winning. nobody goes around saying they are going to win.
    thats when people vote them out for being cocky.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She might as well have taken the cheque for £100,000 and flushed it down the toilet... (well any chance of ever seeing it that is) Dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I dunno people! Every eviction has surprised me and gone against the odds so it'd be ****ing typical if the b!tch won!

Advertisement