Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EUGENE's a trooper!!!!!!

Options
  • 08-08-2005 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! EUGENE :D:D

Whata guy. Never seen a funnier chicken impression, his odds will
    rocket down he's now the clear fave!!!

Euge has gotta be the winner! :D:D

He's just got everything and he's a real star trooper :D

He's an honest guy and a model character for anyone :D

Two words!!

GO EUGENE :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I personally cracked up laughing at Anthony and Craigs girls screeches. Thought that was real because I wasn't paying attention.

But on topic. Wh00t for Eugene!! Hope he wins.

Does he always wear the same t-shirt btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Brian017

Annoying little so and so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ye, eugenes antics were funny, craigs remark was also very funny!! craig/ant to win. wats was wit makosis crying outburst!! she can be soooo annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Misticles wrote:
    ye, eugenes antics were funny, craigs remark was also very funny!! craig/ant to win. wats was wit makosis crying outburst!! she can be soooo annoying

Craig :eek: :confused: Fill your boots he's 1000/1 :D:D

Thank god!! He shut be shot :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

i like craig, he can be a bit annoying but hes sound as a pound mostly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Brian017

You're bullying him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

I've only ever seen bits of it on S4C late at night but from what little I have seen I hope that Eugene wins. Think there's not a bad bone in that lad's body. Apart from the moronic talk of the rest of them their foul language is disgusting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭catholicireland

you must be some losers to like a guy like eugene. he's some nerd. anthony to win.

you must be some losers to like a guy like eugene. he's some nerd. anthony to win.

Lol. Believe me I'm no nerd. As I've said before I've only seen small bits of the programme so perhaps you're right about Anthony. But what little of it that I have seen I wouldn't like to see that foul mouthed sissy Craig win.Somebody told me today that there's somebody goin' to get their P45 tomorrow. With a bit of luck it'll be that irritatin' get! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

eugene tries to make excuses for not having sex but its all bull, hes too geeky to get any. kinga asked him if he wanked in the house and he said no.he then went all defensive,then said he had one every few months and kinga started laughing,eugene then got all defensive saying he dosent need to.geek

• Advertisement

He should've told her to mind her own business. I wouldn't answer a question like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

anthony has the personality of a coffee table, and craig should never have even gone into the house to begin with

eugene is now the favorite with paddy power anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

Good god, how can anyone like this guy so much. Even though the others are twats, at least they've brought entertainment to the house in one way or another. Eugene hasn't done anything in the slighest bit interesting except embarass himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

anthony has the personality of a coffee table, and craig should never have even gone into the house to begin with

eugene is now the favorite with paddy power anyways.

Bring it on !!!

I backed him at 8/1 on Betfair about 3 weeks ago . .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Misticles wrote:
    i like craig, he can be a bit annoying but hes sound as a pound mostly

Were talking about big brother here. Surely you are referring to another program. There is no way anyone could like that mother****er **** of a tosser.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

One of the funniest moments on BB this year was on last nights show.

Eugene was sitting down just outside the bedroom with Kinga sitting across from him and he just goes off on one, talking complete and utter sh1te about his hobby.

I haven't a clue what he was talking about, nor did Kinga, and he just went on for ages and ages in true Alan Partridge fashion with the camera periodically switching between an over enthuiastic Eugene and a completley bored and confused Kinga.
    When his rather long monologue was eventually over, Kinga came out with a classic line. "Can I put makeup on you Eugene?" to which he replied, "I'd rather you didn't!"

Kinda one of those 'had to be there' moments, but I thought it was hilarious.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I saw that too...it was a classic. Someone will parody it and add it to their comedy sketch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

there is no doubt, it will be between ant and eugene. i dont mind either one. i like eugene cos he is so innocent and just a really nice guy! and i like anthony too basicall cos i think he is great to put up wit craig for so long, he must be dying to just hit him!
    i'd have killed him a long time ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Da da da dit dit da de-da de-di dit dit da
    Go Eugene!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Eugene made me laugh more than ever before last night. His chicken impression was so funny-especially when he kept slaming into the glass trying to get out. I have to say I can't decide between him and Anthony. Anthony is a nice guy, it's not put on.

Advertisement