Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb help urgently needed

• 08-08-2005 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a new modem from digiweb cause the other one was cutting me out intermittingly...anyway...it's an ethernet only lan modem...and I haven't a notion of what the settings are to set the thing up. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Have you tried the help section of their website, I mean I'm assuming you have access to their website because after all you are po.... well you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

yeah I'm using the dodgy modem now. They don't have a help section believe it or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

sorry so, didn't realise that, 'tis a bit stupid of them tbh, you should send them a support request anyway, and in the meantime someone might answer you here.

What service are you signed up to btw? It might help people help you, I would assume its dsl, but you know what Steven Segals mates say about assumptions.

Baz_

Advertisement