Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 text messages not sending!!!

• 08-08-2005 11:12pm

is anybody else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Online text messages?

Happens pretty frequently!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

You mean off o2.ie? Works fine. Texted myself (sad, I know), message arrived a split second after I sent it.

no off my mobile phone!i rang o2 and they said the text messaging service was down!

Yep I've had problems with O2 all night. Like getting replies before the reports, and in one case I got a text at 11:37 that was sent at 10:25! None of these were online, its all through the phone.

karsini!do you know if they are delivering or is it just that you dont get reports?

• Advertisement

They are getting there but extremely slowly. Some texts are taking over an hour.

Not a good idea when trying to have a text convo with a close (female) friend. :(

Karsini wrote:
    They are getting there but extremely slowly. Some texts are taking over an hour.

Not a good idea when trying to have a text convo with a close (female) friend. :(

man!do i know!my gf text me at half 6!she on vodafone and she gets really pissed when i dont text her back!fu*k it it could be worse!it could happen at that time of month :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Genghis

I've had big problems with this for the last 2 weeks. I rang up to complain last week and eventually agreed to have my SIM replaced. I am not sure that was the problem at all (SIM only 6 wks old to begin with), but O2 were not admitting a network fault. My texts were arriving in bulk - some 3-4 days old and from all three GSM networks.

I am sick of o2 tbh. Everything they have done for me since I moved 2 months ago from Meteor they have mucked up in some way; not to mention the fact that they are bloody expensive compared to Meteor.

I have spent enough on credit to unblock my phone, as soon as I use the credit I now have I am gonesville. I am not even gonna wait around for their free monthly credit they still owe me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Don't think this was just o2. At 2 o clock last night I got 7 texts from people that had been sent throughout the day. They must've thought I was a right ignorant prick. (For some reason all my mails delayed in sending too)

Advertisement