Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Frequency

Options
  • 09-08-2005 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I only learnt today that a pilot was shot and then the series cancelled before it was even aired. It was leaked onto the net though - its not hard to find a torrent. I downloaded it tonight and it was suprisingly good, as it really stays true to the comic.

Another good series gone before its time :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Here's a link to an older thread I posted about it around the time it was canned :( I was really looking forward to it -- must d/l the pilot for what it's worth!

Global Frequency thread #1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

yeah I agree, i saw the pilot a couple of weeks ago, good old SFX magazine gave a non too subtle hint about 'getting' a look of it. It had loads of possibilities and a constant supply of characters to supplement the leads ( watch it and you'll understand). the networks arent too savy about whats good anymore, we lost Angel, Enterprise ( I liked it GODDAMMIT!) Farscape, Firefly, I mean Firefly!!! are they brain dead or what. Anyway good pilot go check it out from your cousin :)

Advertisement