Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Swallows Away!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

ivabiggon wrote: »
    i have the little feckers and can't stand them, i've smashed two nest already, and i'm gonna get a loan of my friends shotgun and make sure they don't come back next year.

Hi Ivabiggon,

Aren't you the big man.

Making ringing declarations of your lawbreaking and a declaration of intent to do it again is very smart.

Whatever your "biggon" is, it's obviously not a brain.

LC

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

ivabiggon you are sensless mindless and an idiot.You certainly havent a big brain .You idiot.Hope someone comes and wrecks your home.dont forget the law of kaema what goes around comes around ,

i have the little feckers and can't stand them, i've smashed two nest already, and i'm gonna get a loan of my friends shotgun and make sure they don't come back next year.

I read some of your other posts, which give the impression you are a trained paramedic.

I wouldn't have expected such casual & calculated callousness from a trained paraprofessional.

I hope you never find yourself dealing with a patient who is a 'little fecker you can't stand'.

LostCovey

Is it because they are immigrants?

LC

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭trout

/thread

I'm closing this thread ... it has become silly now, trollbait.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement