Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pre school advice

Options
  • 09-08-2005 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, just moved to Bray from Scotland. I have 2 children, Bridget who will be 3 next month and Declan who is 18months. Bridget would have been due to start pre-school education in Glasgow in January for 5 mornings a week. I am looking for something similar in Bray, does anyone have any suggestions or reccomendations. Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

Hi, just moved to Bray from Scotland. I have 2 children, Bridget who will be 3 next month and Declan who is 18months. Bridget would have been due to start pre-school education in Glasgow in January for 5 mornings a week. I am looking for something similar in Bray, does anyone have any suggestions or reccomendations. Ta
    If you look around shops in Bray pre-schools are usually advertised so you should have no problems finding one. As for sending her 5 days a week, personally I think its too much as she will have to attend pre-school for 2 years at her age I have a daughter the same age who is going to attend 3 days a week for the first year its just to stop them from getting bored! Thats my opinion anyway evrybody has their own but alot of mothers I have spoken to have said the same.
    :)

Advertisement