Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo s70

Options
  • 09-08-2005 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to sell a Volvo s70, but I want to check here first how much I should ask for it. It is 1998, 2.5 litre, 70k miles, automatic, alloy wheels, leather interior, a/c, electric windows, seats, and mirrors... very good condition inside and out. Roughly what should I be looking for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

check your PM

• Registered Users Posts: 65,401 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

prospect wrote:
    check your PM

prospect, the boards.ie resident provider of trade info :)

Is there any reason you pm the value from da book, rather than just posting on the thread? I mean, if anyone knew who you were, they knew you are providing this info anyway, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,240 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

My guess would be somewhere between €7k and €8k.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

unkel wrote:
    prospect, the boards.ie resident provider of trade info :)

Is there any reason you pm the value from da book, rather than just posting on the thread? I mean, if anyone knew who you were, they knew you are providing this info anyway, right?

Tis an interesting point you make, and I don't really have a good reason, cept....

It makes me feel covert and important, RIGHT.

:D:D

Advertisement