Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What golf course do you play at the most?

• 09-08-2005 12:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

What golf course do you play at the most?And how much are the green fee's?

Myself:
    Slievenamon golf course in fethard
    Green fees:10euro weekday 15euro weekend
    I think its around 200 for the membership

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Trampas

I am a member of there myself.

Played it a few times. Must be the shortest course in Ireland.

You don't need a driver.

If you are straight and hit it average distance with a long iron i.e. (around 200 yards with a 3 or 4 iron) you would find it grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Bamby21

I am a member of Muskerry Golf Club in Cork.
    Nice course.
    Green Fees Weekday :35
    Weekend :45
    With a member 15-20 euro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Trampas wrote:
    I am a member of there myself.

Played it a few times. Must be the shortest course in Ireland.

You don't need a driver.

If you are straight and hit it average distance with a long iron i.e. (around 200 yards with a 3 or 4 iron) you would find it grand.

True,my favourite hole is the 13th as its something like 144 yards and i can easly get on the green with a 6 iron and im not even taking a full swing.And the 18th hole is very short also,if you hit a 4 iron and choke down on it and the shot is straight,the ball always lands just off the green and it runs up on to the green and nearly in the hole every time,ive got so many birdies there!

Where are you from? Im from outside clonmel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,836 ✭✭✭Trampas

uphill par 3.

I played it there on the bank holiday monday and all the pins where right at the edge of the greens and tuck away in corners.

It made the course much harder than it should be.

There is some nice holes on the course.

I say the area behind the club house might go and extend the 1st and 18th hole.

I am from Dublin. A few off us are members and go down a couple of times a year

Advertisement