Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip off Republic groceries order complaint

Options
  • 09-08-2005 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,

I though a poll would be a good idea to track the number of complaints send to Micheal Martin. Hopeful if alot of people complain, then others might see the results and encourage them also to complain.

What ya think?

Are you going to complain to Micheal Martin about the groceries order 10 votes

Planning to send a nappy
    0% 0 votes
    Planning to send a letter
    60% 6 votes
    Planning to send an email
    10% 1 vote
    Not planning to complain
    30% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

pan wrote:
    Hi all,

I though a poll would be a good idea to track the number of complaints send to Micheal Martin. Hopeful if alot of people complain, then others might see the results and encourage them also to complain.

What ya think?

Everyone that watched the program would have to go to boards to get an accurate - and pointless figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭pan

>Everyone that watched the program would have to go to boards to get an >accurate - and pointless figure.

Of course! I should have stated just whose planning within the boards community

Advertisement