Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Dunne's Sonic Youth Support Competitiion....!!

Options
  • 09-08-2005 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

OK, so this is pretty cool.

The buzz goes like this...

..Pet Sounds is currently running a competition to give an unsigned Irish band the chance to play support to Sonic Youth/Chemical Brothers in Marlay Park on August 19th.

If ye could vote Delorentos whichever night he plays them (possibly tonight, possibly Wednesday), it'd be rather great... The track in question is called Leave it On.

I wish the audio clips on the Pet Sounds voting page yoke were working but they ain't so...

He'll be going through the whole thing each night on the show, probably, so you'll get the jist.

Cheers,

Fiona

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

:o

Hi again..

To all who texted in on Tuesday - fair play. They got through that one with 77pc.

Okay so what we've got here is the most long-winded competition known to man....which means that tonight (Thursday) there'll be another round. If you're listening and you like Delorentos then it'd be cool if you'd text in to see them through. It's usually a little after 8pm (maybe 8.15) and Senor Dunne will explain what you have to do. 085-4100102

Sorry about all this - it's like the song that never ends.
    No one likes that song...

Thanks, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

if you've enough webtext remind me again roxy will ya?

thank oooooooo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Cheers again to all.

Another hurdle cleared.

Reminds me a little of the recent World's Strongest Woman competition.

Advertisement