Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halon Communications / Irish broadBand

• 09-08-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Ok today i had my second call out from these guys in the space of two weeks. I find them Ok to deal with but because they there not part of Irish Broadbands main staff i find they dont have as much power over the masts settings. Appart of the standard tranfare speeds problems i was having with my connection IBB was also having problem with the management software on my connection. Which i think was the main reason why they came out today.

So anyway just before the guys this happens:

ME: "Thanks, and Oh yea. Did you guys lock the management software ok because support are having problems connection to it since last week...."

IBB Guy: "Calm Down, Calm Down......"
    (does the hand motion too that you normally do to little kids)

ME: *confused* "OK, But i'm just checking th...." (interupted)

IBB Guy: "Look I will do it now, i do it at the end of every service and install so... eh RELAX ok"

ME *Shocked*...... "oookay"....... *walks out of room"

Oh and just to let you guys know incase your wondering.... Connection ****!
    The radio was replaced, but i overheard the tech support guy on the speakphone clearly say

Head Office Support Guy: "Is he on * **** mast?"

Halcon Guy: "Yea but i replaced the radio and the transfare rate low"

Head Office Support Guy: "Ok Say theres a problem with the transmitter and that it will be fixed soon alrite."

Halcon Guy: *Not Impressed* "Ok but everything is ok this end....*

Head Office Support Guy: "Rite. Bye."

I'll give them 2 Days! Then another solicitors letter will be on its merry way!

Comments

Advertisement