Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directory for mobile numbers

• 09-08-2005 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

Is it possible to track down a mobile number for someone, I need to get a mobile number for someone,

also does anyone know if it is possible to trace a number without ringing it, I have a number and need to find out who it was from but i don't want to ring it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

maybe if u could provide a little more back round info people could advise a little more easily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

When your registering with vodafone with either RTG or bill pay, theres a section on being listed in dir enquiries. I think its ticked by default so there must be a enquiry service for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

If you already have the number, try ringing their voicemail.
    Put 5 inbetween the 085/6/7 and their number.

e.g. the number is 086 1234567, you ring 086 5 1234567

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try 11850. I think they have a directory of mobile numbers, for people who have agreed to being in it.
    If it's prank calls it could well be a new sim someone bought, unregistered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

11811 will give mobile phone numbers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement