Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windsurfing

Options
  • 09-08-2005 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

anyone do windsurfing here? Any recommendations on where I could look for lessons for beginners. Looks like great fun down on Dollymount on a windy day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Fingal Sailing School in Malahide do lessons, and I think Wind and Wave in Monkstown if you're looking for lessons in the Dublin area. Surfdock in Ringsend do them too.

and yeah, it is great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

thanks m8, I was in FSS in Malahide this afternoon. I'll be doing a 2 day training course in 2 weeks :D can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I do it the odd time when Im back home, my dad is big into it.

As for lessons/courses Jamie Knox down in kerry is the only person I know of (being from kerry), he seems to have a good set-up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 IR182

Hey,
    If you're ever looking for lessons around the Galway area check out Rusheen Bay Windsurfing(www.rusheenbay.com) they have top notch gear and a perfect place for learning.Theres a freestyle event on this weekend( 27th-28th august) you should come down and have a look, or even enter and have some fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭King Eric

There is a guy in achil too that i got lessons with, he is dead on and got me going in no time

this is his website

www.windwise.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement