Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After the UK actions, Sony gunning for Lik-Sang

Options
  • 09-08-2005 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭

Story here

Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face :eek: - I don't know how many units LK has shifted (import or otherwise) since PSP was released, but I'd imagine a reasonably healthy %age figure...

After recently flogging my DSs, I kept being very tempted to re-invest in an import PSP - no more, that's me most definitely boycotting Sony now :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Totally, import all the way; I'm getting the shiny white one next month.

SCE are really pissed off at all those importers!! But they won't be able to do anything (legal, at least) against LikSang or PA, because these guys operate out of HongKong, which has about 3 trade laws. None of which anyone pays any attention to either:)

A healthy amount of European gamers must have imported, but nowhere near the majority of the PSP's target market(remember most people like to buy stuff in real shops)

But they must have lost a good amount of raw profit, as I'd say the Euro PSP will earn a profit as opposed to the JPN version at its launch price.

Advertisement