Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is LOST repeated on some other channel???

• 09-08-2005 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭

Uh Oh, I missed LOST yesterday, and i was watching religiously up till then. is it repeated on some other channel any time? like the ep that was on last night now, not some distant future episode or anything like that. i think Desparate Housewives was repeated the following day on E4 (the day after it was on RTE2 I mean) so i am hoping that LOST does the same...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

RTÉ show it again on Friday at some stage in the evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭Puteq

Doh, i suppose i should'a mentioned to those of you who might know the various channels it is on, i was watching on RTE2, though i have SKY digital and could arrange to visit someone with channel 4 if necessary.

i really gotta get out more !?!

wow monkyfudge that was fast! thanks for that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

RTÉ show it again on Friday at some stage in the evening.

i know that i've seen it repeated on fridays for previous episodes, but looking at the RTE television listing on their website, there doesn't seem to be any sign of it.
    i think it's usually 7pm friday evening, but it's not listed.
    monday's was the only episode i missed and i'll be super-pissed if they don't repeat it!

well i'm sure it is repeated at some later point now that i think of it cos i remember flicking one evening late in the week and coming across an episode i had already seen. but i have also looked on the RTE website and i couldnt find it. i have 'lost' hope that i'm going to catch up on this episode.

ah well at least it gave the the opportunity to make an awful pun :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

nachos wrote:
    i know that i've seen it repeated on fridays for previous episodes, but looking at the RTE television listing on their website, there doesn't seem to be any sign of it.
    i think it's usually 7pm friday evening, but it's not listed.
    monday's was the only episode i missed and i'll be super-pissed if they don't repeat it!
    Just looking at the Sky EPG now... it's listed as being shown at 7pm this evening on RTÉ 2 as usual.

Advertisement