Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audiotours of Cork - There's Me Culture

Options
  • 09-08-2005 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Anyone think creating audio tours of Cork City and County is a good idea? Posted about this idea over on my site

You could make a mapof the tour with stopping points at famous sites. What you can do then is allow anyone to create additional audiotracks for the tour so you can have multiple versions of the same tour. Remixing is fun kids.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

damien.m wrote:
    Remixing is fun kids.
    Fashion victim. Meme whore. Blog stooge. The last issue of Wired was dedicated almost entirely to remixing, and it was most boring issue ever. I'd say I read less than a quarter of it, what with it was so full of twats being utterly dull in their utter pretentiousness. They talked about remixed cars. You know, the type of car that people "customise", and have been since the car was invented. "Customised cars" I think they're called. :rolleyes:

It's not re-mixing, it's re-tarded. Arf arf.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

You read Wired? I had heard there was one person still in Cork that does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Absolutely. We have a little parade every month when I go into Easons to buy it; they keep one special for me. Course I have to push past all the people buying Gullible F*ck Blogger Monthly, but such is life.

adam

Advertisement