Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy spare Trackmaster Stylii?

• 09-08-2005 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Couldn't find a more suitable forum for this post (the chances of it getting answered over at home entertainment are fairly damn slim)
    My decks came with one Trackmaster cart + stylus (the original black and pink ones :o ). rather than doing the sensible thing and buying a new set of carts that have easy to buy styli, i decided to grab a second trackmaster cart on ebay.
    thing is, i'm now down to 2 fairly worn needles and one new one and i can't seem to find new replacements anywhere...
    it says "TAL" on the side of the stylii, if that's any help... i'll post a pic of them later (google is turning up every damn model except for the ones i have)

or would the styli for a different model of trackmaster cart fit onto the ones i have?
    /edit
    ae1b4bc.th.jpg

i might just sell the pair actually...
    i couldn't spot any difference between using these and using a standard set of technics carts with stanton 505s...
    if they weren't so damn pink they'd look slick :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

www.htfr.co.uk
    there pretty good
    www.clubbingeurope.com
    there in cork , ivor is the manager he should be able to help u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

so trackmaster II stylii will work on a trackmaster cart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

i taught they were all the same , universal with each other , ask ivor give hi ma shout his number is on the clubbing europe web site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭theone

Thats a bit dear there 200 yo yo's but it was on special for a while I got the same pack for €100

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR156950

I think you'd be better off biting the bullet and getting new carts and styli combined but this one here might work if you want to be awkward :)

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/?catno=MR50157

If that dosen't help you could always check out the clubbing europe site or drop ivor an email as mentioned before.
    If you don't do much scratching a pair of stanton 505's will do ya grand as long as your not too much of an audiophile or use your own decks to play out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

£49 FOR ONE ****ING STYLUS!!!?!?!?

balls to that!
    think i'll just sell mine on ebay

cheers for the advice lads. think i'll save my cash and stick with the 505s from now on. maybe get a new set of trackmaster IIs for crimbo or something...

• Advertisement
Advertisement